Monday, March 30, 2009

Resignation From Workers' Party

With immediate effect from Monday, 30th March 2009, i am officially no longer a member of the Workers' Party. I have already tendered my resignation to Mr Low Thia Kiang (Secretary-General, WP) and also to Miss Sylvia Lim (Chairperson, WP).

This decision has been taken after a few sleepless nights thinking of the pro's and con's of my action. It's quite a painful decision to make as i still loves the party whole heartedly. But this is the choice which i have to make, i've got to make.

I would therefore like to take this opportunity to thanks both SG and Chairperson for all the advice, support and guidance given during my time in WP. I sincerely and truly appreciate it.

Not forgetting all my comrades in WP. Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Will always treasure the moments we had together in the party.

Last but not least,i sincerely wish WP all the best in the coming Election. May Aljunied GRC fall this time round... God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment